The Corporate Way
Black Tulip is a provider of client-focused, administrative back office services for the 21st century. Using the latest tools and technologies that increase the efficiency and accuracy of our clients’ operations and procedures, we deliver meaningful savings in time and money. Black Tulip’s professional team is passionate about ensuring administrative peace of mind for our clients, while taking their companies to the next level. BOTTOM LINE — Reliability and adaptability sets us apart!
Black Tulip provides administrative back office services that any successful company needs in order to keep it from going crazy juggling all the (essential) minutia of day-to-day business. Don’t associate some of the grey hair in our company with us being Luddites. Adaptable and reliable, Black Tulip uses the latest technology and tools, adjusting our systems to work with yours (not the other way around)! The value you get – total peace of mind that you are going to be better, faster, and more profitable because we’ve got your back.
VALUES STATEMENT & CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY
Black Tulip Inc. (BTI) will develop, grow and maintain business services in support of BTI’s Vision and Mission Statements, which are characterized by:
The Corporate Way
- Integrity – We act with integrity and honesty, not compromising the truth.
- Respect – We treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity.
- Balance – We believe in a flexible, healthy work and life balance.
- Accountability – We accept responsibility for our actions. We make and support business decisions by applying good judgement.
- Client Service – We are dedicated to satisfying client needs and honouring commitments that we have made to them.
- Passion for Results – We are passionate about our industry and the high quality services we deliver.
- Agility – We respond resourcefully to the fast-changing needs of business owners because this is the only road to success.
- Innovation – We believe that solving problems only comes by looking at challenges and opportunities from new angles and exercising our curiosity.
- Risks and Resources – We believe in the prudent use of resources based on fully weighted risk decisions.
- Communications – We communicate openly, honestly and accurately with our customers, employees and suppliers.
- Integrity – We cannot tell a lie (or even stretch the truth). Honesty is always the bottom line.
- Respect – We treat everyone with mutual respect and sensitivity. Life should not be lived any other way.
- Balance – We love our work but we also love our friends, family, and leisure time. By promoting a healthy work life balance, we’ve built a team of interesting, real people (not robots).
- Accountability – We’re known for our excellent judgement but we’re only human (alas). If we make a mistake, we’ll tell you, apologize, and then set things right.
- Client Service – Tell us what you need and we’ll get it done. Remind us if we fail to live up to our commitments and we’ll make it up to you.
- Passion for Results –We’ve elevated administration to a profession. Our team actually loves doing administrative tasks.
- Agility – What’s that? Something’s changed? New technology? New product? We’re so agile that we make our own heads spin.
- Innovation – Okay, with a name like Black Tulip, you’d expect we love being creative. We apply this creativity and curiosity to problem solving, always ready to look at challenges (and life) from a different angle.
- Risks and Resources – We’re creative but we’re not wacky. We use resources and weigh all decisions carefully.
- Communications – We challenge you to find a buzzword in our dictionary. We communicate openly, clearly and accurately with everyone.